If you want to a king truly of the SERP i.e. Search Engine Result Pages, you are, no doubt going to need more and better than a well-built, well-designed, as well as search-optimized website. Do you have it? If you do not have it, then you probably going to need millions of social mentions, quality backlinks, citations and more importantly the co-citations. The issue with these ranking and its factors is that most of them are very difficult to attain in volume and normally require a lot of hard and smart work to attain, and, subsequently, the greater number websites do not have them.
Should Graphic Design & SEO Work Simultaneously
Most of the people and maybe you are one who is aware of just how smart Google’s robot is and how Google’s search ranking algorithm really one is. It crawls the entire data in the world and certainly makes sense of it just in a few seconds. Have you ever though what does it has to do with the design? Oh certainly, anything and everything. Here in this article, we have discussed how graphic design and search engine optimization should work efficiently and certainly simultaneously. Let us have a look.
- Think about earlier planning period. How many times you have sent your design to your graphic designer to change your website design look to make it more SEO friendly.
- Think about aone-page guide for each department individually, which should be crispy and easy to understand, especially for SEO and graphic designer.
- Classify the do’s and don’ts, which is very important, before you send to the department to upload finally, it can be your web design or graphic design at the same time.
- You should have a common project goal, collaborative effect to make a project complete in time so that your graphic designer and SEO work together.
- You need to have a clear schedule and deadlines before you meet the final project, so you should discuss with your graphic designer, SEO, and others at the same time.
- You might know that Google normally does not crawl images or pictures, so you should design your website images or pictures in a way that you can put certain keywords in it for better optimization.
- You need to go with collaborative tools with real-time understanding with your designer and SEO.
The fundamental goal of Google is not to reward you or other who truly tries to manipulate their websites ranking with certain keywords or junk content. It is nothing but a goal to mimic the human behavior to give the search results, better to say satisfies the users’ goals or experience.
Last, but certainly not the least, you should consult with your graphic designer before and after finishing an image or couple of images that you are going to upload on your website. Ask your SEO whether it is SEO friendly, consult with both of them and finally choose which one is best.Read More